Antelope Valley Fair & Event Center
Stay Informed & Be Well
The Antelope Valley Fair & Event Center takes the health of our employees, visitors, volunteers, and all who visit our grounds seriously. Due to the growing concerns of the spread of coronavirus COVID-19, the Antelope Valley Fair & Event Center has announced the postponement and/or cancellation of events thru July 4, 2020. Click here. The Antelope Valley Fair and Event center will continue to monitor and review all information related to COVID-19, and comply with all guidance and direction provided by Los Angeles County, City of Lancaster, federal, state, and local health authorities. The Antelope Valley Fair & Event Center continues to take extra precautions to further protect our guests including:
- Cancellation/ Postponement of all events thru July 4, 2020.
- Closing of Turf Club and Bingo Hall facility.
- Adding hand washing stations throughout the venue.
- Making alcohol hand sanitizers available at multiple locations.
- Posting signage encouraging our volunteers, and patrons to wash their hands.
- Enhancing the janitorial cleaning schedule when and where appropriate.
- Encouraging patrons who are not feeling well (i.e. fever, cough, respiratory problem) to refrain from attending our events.
- In preparation of all of our upcoming events, we are staying in close contact with the medical community experts, state and local leadership, and will be communicating updated recommendations as they become available.
The Center for Disease Control has provided the public with this page giving more background information on the disease which we encourage you to review. The CDC has also produced this informative page on what you can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Again, we take your health and the health of others very seriously, and we encourage all persons to practice good personal health habits; and to promote everyday preventive actions to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
We recommend that you follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) everyday guidelines to prevent the spread of any respiratory illness – including COVID-19.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- The CDC is recommending face masks, or face covers be used whenever individuals are outdoors. This includes all outdoor activities.
Your health, and the health of our community is important to us, and we will continue to keep a close watch on the course of COVID-19, and implement appropriate actions to enhance public safety.
Stay informed, and be well!
2551 West Avenue H
Lancaster, CA 93536
Join Our Email List