Antelope Valley Fair's roots go back to 1895, when the Antelope Valley Association sponsored a two-day celebration for area ranchers and farmers. The Fair was formed September 1, 1938 and held its first meeting on December 5, 1938.
Click HERE for a full Fair history
To serve as a well managed, safe, multi-purpose, year-round facility which meets the diverse educational and entertainment needs of the residents and families of the Antelope Valley.
Click HERE for our full Mission, Vision and Values
Street and Mailing Address:
2551 West Avenue H, Suite 102
Lancaster, CA 93536
Main Phone: (661) 948-6060
Fax: (661) 942-213
Traveling North on the Antelope Valley 14 Freeway:
Exit left at West Ave. H exit
Traveling South on the Antelope Valley 14 Freeway:
Exit right on West Ave. H exit
Click HERE for Employment Application
Click HERE for full contact info
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Antelope Valley Fair's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Antelope Valley Fair's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Antelope Valley Fair at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Antelope Valley Fair's web site are provided "as is". Antelope Valley Fair makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Antelope Valley Fair does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Antelope Valley Fair or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Antelope Valley Fair's Internet site, even if Antelope Valley Fair or a Antelope Valley Fair authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Antelope Valley Fair's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Antelope Valley Fair does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Antelope Valley Fair may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Antelope Valley Fair does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Antelope Valley Fair has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Antelope Valley Fair of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Antelope Valley Fair's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Lancaster, CA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.avfair.com
2551 W. Ave H.,
Lancaster, CA 93536
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance scans.
Click HERE for Press Releases
Click HERE for color Antelope Valley Fair theme "Diamonds are Fairever" logo
Click HERE for black and white Antelope Valley Fair "Diamonds are Fairever" theme logo
Click HERE for landscape color Antelope Valley Fair Association logo
Click HERE for landscape black and white Antelope Valley Fair Association logo
Click HERE for portrait black and white Antelope Valley Fair Association logo
Click HERE for portrait color Antelope Valley Fair Association logo
Click HERE for .eps file of all logos